The Nordic Investment Powerhouse
Full scale securities distribution power
- Leading provider of global, long-term equity capital for Nordic companies
- Market-leading placing power in Nordic equities
- Excellent convertible bonds distribution capability
In-depth industry knowledge
- Broad coverage of Nordic companies and local presence providing deal flow and in-depth fundamental analysis
- Top ranked equity research provider
- Significant corporate access operation facilitating direct relations between companies and investors
Leading corporate finance advisor
- Extensive and consistent track record of transactions
- Highly qualified team of professionals with a focus on building solid long-term client relationships
A stock listed partnership
ABG Sundal Collier Holding ASA is listed on Oslo Børs and the firm has two operating divisions, a global research and a global support structure. We currently have more than 250 partners and employees working from offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London and New York.
The partnership currently includes approximately more than half of the company’s staff as partner-shareholders. This group controls close to half of the company’s fully-diluted equity and is committed to a partnership agreement that restricts how shares can be sold. We believe that this structure helps to ensure that key members of ABGSC have an important economic stake in the success of the entire enterprise.
More than 25 years history in the financial markets
ABGSC was established in 2001 through the merger of Sundal Collier & Co (founded in 1984) and ABG Securities (founded in 1997). With dual strength in investment research and corporate advisory work in the Nordic region, we quickly established ourselves as an important force in the Nordic investment banking sector.